How To Choose The Right highlight bulb changer
The gorgeous ceiling light bulbs and chandeliers are the new favorites. But the whole beauty of the ceiling lights or chandeliers gets dimmed if one of the lights gets burnt out. To bring back life to the gorgeous ceiling, one needs to change the damaged light. The inconvenience occurs when you can’t get to the high ceiling and change the bulb. But to end that worry, a new tool called Highlight bulb changers is already in the market. It is a long stick with an appropriate changing system at one end of it. One can use the Highlight bulb changer to reach the ceiling and take out the damaged, burnt-out bulbs and fit a new bulb very conveniently as it makes an easy way to reach out to the high ceiling. It saves time. It also saves money as one can change the Highlight bulbs by himself and don’t need an expert hand or mechanic. It is safe because someone doesn’t need to reach the high ceiling and accidentally burnt-out there. But before buying an ideal highlight bulb changer one should consider some of the key features described below,
1) Type of clutch: Different light has different types of holders clips. One type of a high light bulb cannot hold different shapes of the holder clips. There are various types of headlight bulb changers in the market with different types of clutches. Before buying, one should know the shape or type of his bulb holder clip and buy the ideal bulb changer which can hold that.
2) Length: There are headlight bulb changers of different length of the stick. If you have very high ceilings, you should buy a bulb changer with a long stick. Whereas you don’t need that if you have low light hangings. Also, many highlight bulb changers come with telescope sticks. It gives you a longer length in a smaller size.
3) Accessories: Plenty of accessories comes with a good highlight bulb changer. Also, some accessories can be bought separately. One type of highlight bulb changer comes with detachable clutches, where you can put different types of clutches according to your needs. Also, some bulb changers come with insulated clutches and sticks so that the person holding doesn’t get an electric shock. A highlight bulb changer is sometimes accessorized with a padded clutch so that the glass of bulb is not crushed. Other accessories are fluorescent colors, finger-like prongs, etc. One should buy a bulb changer and accessories according to need.
4) Price: Highlight bulb changers are not very costly. Its price ranges are different according to the clutches, prongs length of the stick, and also other accessories. Some models which can change upside down bulb are very pricy. It has prices around 60-50 dollars. Whereas most of the highlight bulb changers are priced between 20-10 dollars or less. You should buy a bulb changer convenient for the price and needs.
5) Reviews: The most important part before investing in a highlight bulb changer is to check the reviews of the product you are willing to buy. The reviews are the most reliable source to know what type of bulb changes you need. Also, you can know the performance and disadvantages of the product.