5 Trending Professional Courses after Graduation
Many students graduate every year in India who struggle to get the right jobs for themselves. Graduation is not adequate to land in good jobs. Many prefer taking up Post Graduation to boost their career and some take a turn towards Professional courses after graduation. This aids in gaining more knowledge and technology associated to get better chances with recruiters. Professional courses include real-time assignments and train you in handling professional tactics. These courses will make you ready with hands-on experience.
Below are 5 Trending Professional Courses after Graduation
- PMP Certification
Project Management Professional Certification course is accredited all over the world. It marks knowledge and competence in the field of Project Management. Different techniques and management tools with hands-on training are provided within the course. It aids you in landing into well-paid jobs in IT, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Finance, and other industries related.
- Course Duration: 160 plus hours in the UpGrad Project Management Certification program and 35 hours of ExcelR PMP training.Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree with Project Management experience
- Fees: 15,000 to Rs. 50,000.
Job Opportunities are as a Product Analyst, Product Designers, Associate Program Manager, Product Manager, and Product Owners and Heads.
This is a technical course for people who wish to specialize in the core stream which gives you an edge over Bachelor’s degrees in the same stream.
- Course Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility Criteria- Graduation in B. Tech / B.E
- M.Sc. in Business Analytics or PGDM
This blends Business Intelligence and data analytics on large data. It accumulates insights that help in creating business plans and strategies for the future. It optimizes processes and raises revenue on functional costs.
- Course Duration: 1-3 months
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation degree with a preference for STEM background.
- Fees: INR 1,20,000, to 8,00,000
- Master’s in Data Science
Data Science professional organizes the data to offer business solutions.
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation degree
- Fees: INR 50,000 to INR 600,000.
Job Opportunities are as Architects, Data scientists, analysts, administrators, and BI Managers.
- Digital Marketing Certification
A Full-time degree or a short term program for certification that acquaints the student with different Digital Marketing channels such as SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing.
- Course duration: 2 years full term degree or 4 months certification course
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation
Job opportunities are as a Market research analyst, Digital marketing consultant, Content marketer/manager, PPC Search Manager, SEO Manager or Email marketer.